Availability: Usually ships the same business day.
* True Side Impact Protection with deep head and side wings for head and body containment
* Soft-touch armrests expand for wider seating and proper seat belt positioning
* Color-coded lap belt guides
* Retractable cup holders
* Three layers of padding provides optimum seating comfort
* Easily converts to a backless booster
* Strong, sturdy shell
* Color-coded shoulder belt guides
* One-hand height adjustment
* Fits children 38-60 inches, approximately 30-100 pounds
* Carton Weight: 18 pounds
* Product Weight: 15 pounds
* Product Dimensions: 15.5" L x 17.5" W x 27.5" H
* 3.74 cuft
* Carton Dimensions: 19.88" L x 12.88" W x 25.25" H
True Side Impact Protection™
Britax® True Side Impact Protection™ is designed with deep headrest and side walls that minimize lateral head movement, distribute crash forces, contain the head and body, and shield the child from vehicle intrusion in a side impact collision. Rigorous U.S. and European testing allow Britax to claim True Side Impact Protection™. True Side Impact Protection™ is featured on the Companion® infant carrier, Diplomat™ compact convertible, Boulevard® and Advocate™ convertibles, and the Parkway® and Monarch™ belt-positioning boosters.
Patented Versa-Tether system utilizes two attachment points on the child seat to
distribute crash forces while anchoring the top of the seat to the vehicle to reduce
forward movement of the seat during impact. The Versa-Tether is on all Britax convertibles and forward-facing child restraints.
Britax HUGS, “Harness Ultra Guard System” are soft pads that gently cushion the
child’s neck and chest and work to reduce forward head movement in the event of
The Britax patented anti-rebound bar reduces the forward rotation of the infant seat into the vehicle seat during impact and stabilizes seat movement.
Expanded Polystyrene Foam (EPS)
The same energy absorbing foam used in bicycle helmets line our child seats to protect the head and torso. The EPS cell walls crush on impact, slowing down the movement of the body. EPS is used throughout the entire range of Britax child seats.
Energy Management Base
The axle in the sculpted base of our convertible child seats deforms when vertical force is applied during impact, transferring energy away form the child.