Bumble Bags™ Madeline Backpack/Stroller Kiwi Delight Diaper Bag
Item #: bumblekiwidelightmadeline
Availability: Usually ships the same business day.
Whether it's a quick run to the store or a day trip around town, the Madeline bag has got you covered. This lightweight backpack/hanging stroller bag is oh so perfect with its multiple pockets, separate changing pad and roomy interior. You'll love it even more when you have the option to pop out its hanging stroller straps or simply tuck them away when not in use and then just use it as a backpack
Madeline Backpack/Stroller Diaper Bag Features:
* Our signature pop out hanging stroller straps that allow bag to hang from stroller handle bar
* Adjustable backpack straps that can by tucked into back pocket when not in use
* Multiple pockets including 4 exterior pockets, 1 large interior zip pocket, 1 large interior flat pocket and 2 interior elastic bottle straps
* Water-resistant lining that cleans easily with damp cloth
* Separate water-resistant changing pad that can be machine washed
* Spot clean
* Dimensions: 13.5"H x 12" L x 5"W
Designer Jennie Lynn Johanson's inspiration has been "to design a diaper bag that really will make a difference in a mom's life -- wishing you and your baby happiness, health, and many sweet fun-filled moments". The official launch of Bumble Bags™ diaper bags began in 2002 and was soon carried by hip moms everywhere.
The Bumble Bags™ collection introduces stylish accessories for those who crave high quality and fashion rolled into the "oh so perfect" diaper bag. By combining our stylish prints with the utmost practicality, each Bumble Bag™ has been especially designed for you and your baby. Our team of experienced designers and graphic artists work together in developing our trend setting accessories to bring you the latest in fashion from around the globe.
By incorporating the use of color and fashionable prints, each Bumble Bag™ receives special care that begins in its first stage of development. Many months of focus-group testing ensure that our products meet "mommy approval". These groups are centered in various parts of the U.S. We consider this essential as we set out to produce the perfect bags with mommies in mind